MetaHug

Public Group active 11 months, 1 week ago

Creative Agency by Teen Experts

Group Admins

Group Mods

Game Reviews and Recommendations: ChangiVerse

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lian
    Participant

ChangiVerse
    Players can share their thoughts on this game, providing both positive and constructive feedback.

Nova
    Participant

I’m hoping for some upgrades when it comes to switching up the challenges and quests for snagging those awesome UGC wings or any upcoming UGC items. It’d be rad if there were some extra captivating elements thrown in to keep players engaged. More minigames and animations would totally amp up the excitement! Oh, and having a feature where we can spend in-game currency to score coffee, grub, and cool decorating items? That would seriously elevate the whole experience.

• This reply was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by Nova.
    ShadowStriker
    Participant

I feel that achieving a more accurate translation of the game, especially for Brazilian Portuguese speakers like myself, would be greatly appreciated. Some aspects of the translation have not been executed correctly. Presently, there is a substantial number of Brazilian players on the Roblox platform. I’ve noticed a dearth of interactive content, mini-games, and areas featuring simple obstacles.

The scarcity of content is evident. One approach could involve capitalizing on the popularity of Limited Free Items. I believe that more events could be organized to distribute these rewards. However, as a player, my primary goal is to acquire as many free items as possible, and I’ve observed a notable disparity for mobile players. Obtaining these items proves to be quite challenging for them. Therefore, devising something thoughtfully and considering the entire player base would be immensely valuable!

In my opinion, introducing a form of mini-game or interaction where players need to collaborate to solve challenges would be incredibly intriguing. It would be wonderful to witness people working together to accomplish objectives, akin to the existing mini-game on the map where you paint the floor.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.